Oshiwara District Centre (ODC)
Oshiwara District Centre (ODC) is the new planned development by MMRDA like Bandra Kurla Complex (BKC). Located strategically between Andheri-Lokhandwala and Goregaon, ODC lies in the center of Western Suburbs. The district centre promises to offer world class residential premises, commercial and retail spaces with state- of-the-art facilities spread across 160 acres.
THE NEXT GROWTH CENTRE
- MMRDA is planning the plush new district with wider roads, top Multinational companies, Banks, IT and Media hubs
- Six 90ft. Roads to smoothen traffic flow
- Residential planning of 20,000 families
- Planning for 3000 Commercial & Retail outlets
- 2.5 Lacs Job opportunities in 2019
LOCATION ADVANTAGE OF OSHIWARA DISTRICT CENTRE
Oshiwara District Centre takes Centre stage:
- Planned Infrastructure for overall economy growth
- Walk to work culture
- Residential suburbs within Central Business District
- Leads to high workforce output
ODC will fill a crucial void in the Urban development landscape of the city. Small, mid-sized private sector developments have attempted to fill this void from time to time but lacking the scale and design that a centrally planned and zoned development is able to deliver. Developments of this scale offer opportunities for occupiers and investors that are hard to come by very often and contain all the ingredients of an advantageous investment.